Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Labor...

So my genious SIL had this idea for a Chore Stick Jar...

I quickly copied her as fast as I could because it was so genious...

Each stick has a different chore on it, such as:
Vacuum Kitchen
Empty Dishwasher
Get Dirty Laundry
Dust
and there is even a 'Free' one...

I usually go through the chores every day to decide what needs to be done and then the kids pick 2 or 3 of them for their chores...

Simple...

My baseboards never looked so good!


Grady cleaning the tub...
Sparkly clean...


Taylor getting ready to dust...
(she hates it when she gets the baseboard stick)

2 comments:

Jess said...

that is a great idea! I will definitely be implementing that with my kids after the move!

Mike and Alleen said...

Cute Idea! My kids are currently earning "Mom Money"---Once they get 10 Mom Money they get to trade it for a surprise (usually somethin from the dollar bin or a sundae from McDonalds.) It's working so far. Keep that Child Labor going!