Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Demanding!

So I feel like my entire world revolves around Jenner right now...she is so DEMANDING and BOSSY!  She tells me what to do all of the time...she tells me how to drive and where to turn...she demands my attention constantly and it's driving me up a wall.  She is so moody right now and I can't figure her out one bit.  Lucky for her she's pretty cute and pretty funny too...or else she would be in big trouble.

Her new thing the last couple of months has been her obsession with long hair...it's so funny how badly she wants long, luscious locks...she will use any kind of object she can mount on her head to resemble a long hair-do...it's pretty hilarious!  We all get a kick out of it...especially when she DEMANDS to wear her new hair-do out on our errand running...I do get a ton of funny looks but I figure it's better that people are laughing at her than glaring at her...right?...anyways...I wanted to share some of her outlandish ideas for obtaining her 'long hair' look...

The pajama pants...

The snow hat with the built in braids...

My personal favorite...
The Binky as a ponytail...

The Barbie wig...

The baby linking thingies...

And just in case you missed it...
The Barbie wig...
Again!

On another note:  Remember those ugly little birds we had...
Well, they grew up into one of these...
In only about 14 days...
Amazing right?
This little guy fell out of his nest a day early and we found him on the steps to our porch...

Good thing Chris was around to save his little life...

Until he wanted to do it again...
Didn't he see all of the crazy cats roaming the streets of our neighborhood...
Guess not, because the next day...
All four birds were gone!

And so I knocked down the nest to prevent any more reproduction acts going on on my porch!

Now what do I do about that male birdie trying to impress a female birdie with his lame-o next building skills in my grill?
Doesn't he know the eggs will just fall through the metal and that by no means would any woman bird want to sit in a covered metal structure for a few weeks in the summer heat?

Men?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenner is a doll!!! It is so fun to read your blog and see your kiddos! I never saw you this year at the hospital- you lucked out! We even have new rooms! You'll have to swing by and say hello sometime. :) Tell Grady I said hi!

Kristina P. said...

That Barbie wig is hilarious.

Heather said...

Your family is so cute! It is still so shocking to me that we didn't graduate from high school yesterday. But between the two of us we have nearly 11 children. Where does the time go! Fun catching up with you. Heather