Thursday, May 24, 2012

Instagram love...

I really really like Instagram cuz it's super easy...
but I feel like it's kinda cheating on my blog...
so these are a few of my recent Instagram photos...
The above photo is my cutie bug Jenner in her dance costume...
she is so excited for her recital next week she talks about it every second of the day!

This is my water-a-holic Addy watering my mother's day flowers for the umpteenth time...
I hope they can survive my squirmy 2 year old...


We love to have fire's in our backyard...
in fact, Chris has big plans for said fire pit and also an awning structure that will span our entire house...
I am lucky he's so talented...


Taylor was in the choir for her school this year and they just had an end of year concert...
this was their 'Footloose' performance and she looked so adorable in her old man suspenders...
Next year she will be on one of their competing teams and I am so excited!


Addy bug was making sure my frosting was as delicious as it looked...
I just love her hair in little piggy tails...
she is adorable...


Sometimes this is what happens around 10:30 pm around our house...
you see, these little girls are still in our room and they still don't have any kind of set bedtime and we sometimes (most of the time) can't stay up until they are ready to sleep...
so we set them up with a movie and wander back out to the front room sometime later and this is what we find...
so if you see lights on at my house at say 3:00 in the morning, it just means that we haven't rescued them from the couch yet...
move along...

My user name on Instagram is bartonfamilyco...
come follow me and I will follow you!
It's a date!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! We love you guys! I think you might have to adopt my kids. I can't keep them home anymore!